Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Microsoft Excel is useful!

I remember starting my first contest on another blog. I use Excel for update the sponsors on the list. I also used it to check on who is taking part in my contest. You can find out how Makoy use Excel Drop Down List and Validation.

If you are holding a contest at your blog, you will find this info useful. Makoy's contest is going to end on 15 March, you can still take part if you are interested. Makoy's blog has got other useful info for you to find out. I am sure you like to find out how he manages his four blogs!

1 comment:

Alexis said...

One man told me about a good tool which works with excel files and possible more than-fix Excel sheet,software is free as far as I can see,utility can repair corrupted Microsoft Excel worksheets,restore data after problems with corrupted worksheet problem as a result of virus attack, disk and network failures or any other problem,an scan a damaged Microsoft Excel worksheet and repair it,work with *.xls, *.xlam, *.xltx, *.xlt and *.xlsm formats,recover modified Excel worksheets and shows recovered data in the same way, like it will be displayed in Microsoft Excel worksheet.