Monday, January 4, 2010

Post Office: Registered Post

5 Jan 2010 9.10am, I called 1300 300 300

and En. Saib pick up the called, I explain to him that postman came by show me the parcel told me he send back to post office to resend the item to right person, he also ask for our detail.
I was told that I need to wait for them to call me within 3 days.


I mailed at SS15 subang jaya main POST OFFICE on 29 Dec,
The postman shown me the mail on 31 Dec. He ask if I am sending out the mail,
he realised it is the mistake by POST OFFICE and told me he send it back to office so they send again to right person.
But now the item still in SS15 POST OFFICE. They need to investigate the case and give me a call within 3 days.
So I am given this report number EMB-A7567

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.