Friday, December 26, 2008

I won 2500EC

Have you check if you have won the contest of Win an Apple TV and other fabulous stuff . The Winners are.... well you better check it out.

1,500 ec from Nesting Buddy and an additional 1,000 ec from www.thatguyoverthere.com: WINNER sherrycontest.blogspot.com

Edit: 29 Dec received 1000EC from that guy over there.
Edit: 3 Jan received 1500EC from Nesting Buddy.

So I will be waiting the sponsors to contact me. If I do not hear from them by 10 Jan, I will have to send Eric email.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there and congrats on your win. having a problem shooting your your credits, seems entrecard doesn't believe you exist. if you've got another account, please shoot me a message in entrecard or via email at xtgotx at gmail dot com.

cheers,

chris