Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My absent on blogging

I love blogging and love contest so do you know I have been absent for blogging for nine days. It is personal and sensitive issues that I have been told not to mention. But you know it is related to family, relationship, and everything just come tag along.

Live is a long journey no matter you love it or hate it you need to face it. I have been a blogger for a few years and for your information I am a mom of one little boy, you can read here as well about my breast feeding experienced.

1 comment:

iris said...

Hello! I used to blog about contests too but now, I create my personal blog about parenting. Sometimes, it's really hard to blog especially when you have problem. Anyway, it won't always be like this. Cheer Up!

Can we exchange links? :)