Saturday, March 27, 2010

I won 2nd Prize

I won second prize in blogging contest held by Melandria. Contest was held at http://www.melandriaromero.net
Let's check out what's my Prize!




2nd Wonderful Blogger
$5 Paypal - BrisbaneAustralia
$5 Paypal - A Woman Remembers
2000 EC - Mumblings
1000 EC - Wahmaholic
2 months ad space My Journey to Life
1 month ad space Yourdailybuzz.info
1 month ad space Home Buddies
1 month ad space Bee Mommy
1 month ad space Mom’s Write for a Cause
1 month ad space Supladita
1 month ad space HeartRandom
1 month ad space Namesherry
1 month ad space Sherrygo
1 month ad space Twinshappiness
1 month ad space My Hand made crystal
1 month ad space My family daily adventure
1 month ad space Also Mommy
1 month ad space Wonderful World of Peachy
1 month ad space Earn money Online with Red
1 month ad space A Woman Remembers
1 week ad space and forever link to Pinoy Blogger

2 comments:

Indo Contest said...

Congratz!!

TH said...

adding your blog badge to blog also mommy and twinshappiness